Thomas the Tank Engine

1:04 PM Angela Haythorpe 1 Comments


I held a "Thomas the Tank Engine is a zoo train" Party for my two sons as they turned (2 & 3). I had tons of ideas for this party but my efforts were quite minimal as we had just moved countries and had not really settled yet. We minimized the effort by holding it at the zoo and walked around in a line as a train to entertain the boys. Since I don't have a lot to offer for this party, here are a few original ideas and some ideas from Blog searching.



THE INVITATION:

I made this invitation myself but here are a few favorites: easyinvitations, CBDesignCollection, priyasdesign.


THE DECOR:

Well we were at the zoo... so I just took balloons.


That is the extent of my personal party. However, I did research some ideas in hopes that I could have had held it in a home. Anyway, here are some Ideas I did like and would have done if this was a party at home:

______________________________________________________________________

THE FAVORS:

Some more ideas from others:

Party Hats/Favors by Enchanted Expectations
 



You can get Engineer Caps from Oriental Trading Company as well as the Train cups on the table. Another idea I love is train whistles.







THE FOOD:

Some more ideas from others:


Snack Train by www.tonyastaab.com





THE CAKE:

Simple was the best option for me so I got store-bought cupcakes and threw in some numbered candles in. But here are some more ideas from others: 

Thomas Cupcake Tower found on cakecentral.com





GAMES:

Some more ideas from others:





More cute ideas from Tip Junkie (Thomas), Tip Junkie (Train)



So, that there are some ideas for a Thomas the Tank Engine Party... Happy Partying to you!



_____________________________________________

SOME PINTEREST IDEAS

1 comment:

  1. hi! Can you post the file of the invitation? I like to use it for my son's party in school. I have no idea how to make one. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out Do It Yourself Parties Blog. Please come back again and check out whats new!!

Total Pageviews